New blog entries

Indigo
5.00 star(s) Author rating
Comments
1
It has been a fun week, my little princess is 6 months old and we topped off the week at a friends wedding and my best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. On Monday, my best friend gave birth to her beautiful perfect and healthy baby boy. So unbelievably proud of her. He is so precious...
Indigo
It’s been a diverse reading month, to say the least, here is what I read in March. Duncan The Wonder Dog: Show One By Adam Hines I’m a little confused about this one. It’s a deeply thoughtful and provocative story. But I found the plot to be haphazard and difficult to follow in places. This...
Cornetto
I had planned to read a lot more books in March. I started 6 but only finished 4 of them. I didn't enjoy The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls or Goodbye, Vitamin. I read both of Sally Rooney’s novels in about 5 days, I much preferred Normal People over Conversations with Friends – I...
  • Featured
Comments
15
Well, my Friday nights are just wild at the moment....dog eats a whole Greggs bag, £200 later I’m literally holding her ears back as she spews it all back in a bin at the vets. Give me strength.