Football Zinedine Zidane Leaves Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

He is resigning. He feels he has nothing more to give.

Fair play to him, the demand of Real Madrid must be hard like. Good job he was already bald!

Have to congratulate him on quite the run of success. Took over a team of huge egos and got them operating as a very effective unit, playing good football as necessary but with a great edge of steel.

A league and three European Cups in two and a half years is great going. Will be interesting to see what he does next

9 major trophies in less than two and half years amazing all with an aging squad he wasn't able to add to due to Madrid's transfer ban.

One of the top 5 players of all time and with that record as manager maybe one of the top 5 managers of all time

In some ways I'm not surprised, he will go down in folklore at Madrid. They did, however, have a very poor league campaign by their own standards and he may well have been sacked if they hadn’t won the Champions League.

Interesting to see who they go with now.

Big fan of Zidane, I think he knows what he's doing, he's wise too. Going out on top before the inevitable being blamed for something that's not his fault.

Zizou has done an amazing job, not just the football, but managing the egos of some of those players, not many people in the world would have done that.