  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who have registered, never posted or never logged back into the site have been deleted and will continue to be deleted in the future***.

Like we said on General Chatter, we've no interest in people registering and not being part of the community.

***Unless we personally know the person or they were a member of General Chatter