YouTube Channels

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

What do you watch most on YouTube? And good ones you can recommend?

Some great scientific and religious debates on the Conway Hall/London Thinks channel
Conway Hall

Every Frame a Painting is/was class if you're into film studies
Every Frame a Painting

Powerful JRE obviously
PowerfulJRE

I like some of this channel's footage, they visit some really beautiful places but don't film it in the typical way.

World Nature Video

I still have this one bookmarked from the old General Chatter website

How to make very very good "bought in restaurant" style curry
Al's Kitchen

Also, Naked Science - science and technology videos
Naked Science