Top 5 Your Top 5 Netflix Shows (1 Viewer)

What is your current top 5 shows on Netflix?

Mine would be

Stranger Things
Daredevil
Narcos
The Crown
GLOW

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Mindhunter
Daredevil
Stranger Things
Narcos
Orphan Black

Shame Orphan Black is finished but I'm enjoying working my way through it. One of the best shows I've watched. Worth watching just for Tatiana Maslany's performances alone.

Narcos
Fargo
Daredevil
Mindhunter