Your Feelings (1 Viewer)

Would you say you readily express your feelings, or tend to keep them to yourself?

  • I readily express my feelings

    Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I tend to keep my feelings to myself

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Neither

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters

Would you say you readily express your feelings, or tend to keep them to yourself?

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM