Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

So as 2018 comes to a close what would you regard as your favourite movies of the year and which ones do you wish you had avoided?

Best

Searching
A Quiet Place
Infinity War
First Man
A Star Is Born
Black 47
Overlord
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Outlaw King
Game Night
Halloween

Worst

Tomb Raider reboot
The Meg
Blockers
Blackkklansman
Aquaman
Skyscraper
Crazy Rich Asians

Lagan
Staff member

Lagan

Best:
Searching (my favourite of the year)
A Private War (Rosamund Pike was excellent in this)
You Were Never Really Here (once again Joaquin Phoenix shines)
A Quiet Place

Worst:
Game Night

Best - A Quiet Place, Mission Impossible Fallout, Widows, A Star Is Born, Searching

Worst - Venom, The Predator

The biggest disappointment for me was Jurassic World, with a really excellent director I was hopeful for a lot better, but it was poor.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

I didn't see much but here goes: