Drama Yellowstone (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Yellowstone

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-06-20

Creator: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Kevin Costner, Wes Bentley, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, Dave Annable, Danny Huston

Overview: Follow the violent world of the Dutton family, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. Led by their patriarch John Dutton, the family defends their property against constant attack by land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.

Just binged on this over the last few nights. Really enjoying it.

Kevin Costner is great, seen him in two TV series now (the other was the Hatfields vs McCoys) and he has been outstanding in both.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM