Xbox/Microsoft Xbox Ultimate Game Sale 2018 (19/07 - 30/07) (1 Viewer)

Weeks of mediocre Deals with Gold and Spotlight sales have finally led up to Xbox’s Ultimate Game sale, the one we’ve all been waiting for.

@JenLocke95
Jul 17, 2018 at 23:19 GMT

Rejoice! Suffering through weeks of mediocre Deals with Gold and Spotlight sales have finally led up to Xbox’s Ultimate Game sale, the one we’ve all been waiting for.

As of this moment, games have not been listed or teased. But Hryb did state that games would be up to 65 percent off and that more than 700 Xbox games would be included in the sale. As an added bonus, Gold members will be able to save an extra 10 percent, giving them a total of up to 75 percent off.

The Xbox Ultimate Game Sale starts this Thursday, July 19 at 3:01 AM ET / 12:01AM PT / 07:01 GMT

1531876984_screen_shot_2018-07-17_at_6.17.21_pm_story.jpg