Latest Community Activity

  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    I can't recommend Address Unknown by Kressman Taylor highly enough. It only takes about an hour to read it but in the current climate...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread The I-Land.
    The bit at the start of episode 2 was the limit for me.
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Surprisingly good fight for Fury last night. Fury looked really lethargic at times but showed that he can seriously fight when he needs...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Great performance by Norwich. Well deserved. City are a nightmare in defence. Otamendi always has an error or two in him. Major blow...
  • Jason
    Jason replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Just finished three books in the last week. I think they're the first books I've managed to finish in 6 months. 'Bleeding Hearts' (a...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread EA Access News and Discussions.
    A little over six months after releasing, EA has today announced that BioWare’s Anthem is now available for play through EA Access.
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    VAR has made four mistakes so far during the Premier League season, referees' chief Mike Riley has admitted. The mistakes identified...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread It Chapter Two (2019).
    This was very much in keeping with the first film. The character stuff is good but 90% of the 'scary' stuff is loud, obnoxious...
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread It Chapter Two (2019).
    Really enjoyed the first one. Going on Tuesday to see this.
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Operation Yellowhammer.
    Read the 15 point snapshot in The Times the other week and that was scary enough. This should really put the cat among the pigeons

Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale 2019 (1 Viewer)

The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever. Starting today through May 27, Xbox gamers around the world can take advantage of awesome discounts where you can save up to 75 percent on over 280 Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles playable on Xbox One via the Backward Compatibility program.

Available deals include titles from the storied franchises of Call of Duty, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, Fable, Bioshock, Assassin’s Creed and many more. Select titles such as Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell Blacklist are Xbox One X Enhanced, so they have been updated specifically to take full advantage of the Xbox One X.

Whether you’re looking to rediscover Original Xbox classics or complete your collection of Xbox 360 blockbusters, now is the best time to take advantage of steep savings before the Backward Compatibility Sale ends on May 27