Wu Assassins (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Wu Assassins

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure, Crime

First aired: 2019-08-08

Creator: John Wirth, Tony Krantz

Cast: Iko Uwais, Byron Mann, Katheryn Winnick, Li Jun Li, Lawrence Kao, JuJu Chan, Lewis Tan, Celia Au, Tommy Flanagan, Raresh DiMofte, Julian Paul, Mark Dacascos, Cranston Johnson

Overview: The last in a line of Chosen Ones, a wannabe chef teams up with a homicide detective to unravel an ancient mystery and take down supernatural assassins.

Been looking forward to this since it was announced. The series is available from today on Netflix.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

I'm watching the trailer thinking, yeah sure ok it's kinda cool they have Lagertha from Vikings....and then Summer Glau just casually floats by :D

  • Like
Reactions: Franco Pinion

Katheryn and Summer getting it on I'm in 10000000%

Big fan of Dacascos as well.

Best

Best

Watched the first one and really enjoyed it. The supernatural effects are a bit cheap looking but the action is top notch.

  • Agree
Reactions: Major Tom

A couple of episodes in and yes the supernatural special efforts are cheap looking I'm ok with that the set-piece fight scenes more than make up for that.

Also, Katheryn Winnick really is kick ass.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Please be 10 episodes of The Raid, please be 10 episodes of The Raid!

    Bandit replied to the thread Wild Rose (2019).
    Performances in this are pretty fantastic, great film
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    Gameplay trailer actually looks really good.
  • Bandit
    Drive into your first adrenaline-fueled look at gameplay for Need for Speed™ Heat, a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright...
    Need for Speed™ Heat Official Gameplay Trailer
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Wolves still not at their best this season, but a decent point against a much improved Man United side. I really do fancy Wolves to...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game.
    This brief Gamescom trailer doesn’t show a lot, but it makes do with the short time it has to show snippets of the various circuits...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    What a goal by Neves. Fully deserved too, Wolves have been on top in the second half.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    With Stadia's non-specific November launch window steadily approaching, Google has unveiled a fresh batch of games coming to its...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    During Gamescom's Opening Night Live a brand new story mode trailer for Gears 5 which focuses on protagonist Kait to see what her...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed to Video Games.
    From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With...
    Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Metro Exodus.
    Metro Exodus “Expansion I: The Two Colonels” will launch on August 19, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games announced during the...