Latest Community Activity

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Baltimore @ Buffalo will be interesting this week but hard to see past Ravens in their current form. 49ers @ Saints has potential to be...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Ready or Not (2019).
    I caught this last night and it was enjoyable fun, anchored in a good performance from Samara Weaving. I was pleasantly surprised at the...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Leicester have signed Brendan Rodgers to a new 3 and a half year deal. Nigel Pearson has been appointed Watford manager until the end...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Recommend Podcasts.
    Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is great, very in-depth but fascinating. https://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/ Or maybe...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Recommend Podcasts.
    If you like Casefile then True Crime Garage or My Favourite Murder are also good listens. https://truecrimegarage.com/...

Wu Assassins (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Wu Assassins

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure, Crime

First aired: 2019-08-08

Creator: John Wirth, Tony Krantz

Cast: Iko Uwais, Byron Mann, Katheryn Winnick, Li Jun Li, Lawrence Kao, JuJu Chan, Lewis Tan, Celia Au, Tommy Flanagan, Raresh DiMofte, Julian Paul, Mark Dacascos, Cranston Johnson

Overview: The last in a line of Chosen Ones, a wannabe chef teams up with a homicide detective to unravel an ancient mystery and take down supernatural assassins.

Been looking forward to this since it was announced. The series is available from today on Netflix.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

I'm watching the trailer thinking, yeah sure ok it's kinda cool they have Lagertha from Vikings....and then Summer Glau just casually floats by :D

  • Like
Reactions: Franco Pinion

Katheryn and Summer getting it on I'm in 10000000%

Big fan of Dacascos as well.

Best

Best

Watched the first one and really enjoyed it. The supernatural effects are a bit cheap looking but the action is top notch.

  • Agree
Reactions: Major Tom

A couple of episodes in and yes the supernatural special efforts are cheap looking I'm ok with that the set-piece fight scenes more than make up for that.

Also, Katheryn Winnick really is kick ass.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Please be 10 episodes of The Raid, please be 10 episodes of The Raid!

I really enjoyed this. It's hard to believe that Katheryn Winnick is 42 this year.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom