General Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Bethesda) (1 Viewer)

Bethesda has announced the next Wolfenstein game.

Wolfenstein Youngblood is a two-player co-op game set in 1980s Paris and stars BJ's daughters.

View media item 61
We don't have much else to go on, save Youngblood is coming out in 2019 and it's in development at Machine Games, the studio behind the last few Wolfenstein games.

Here's the official blurb:

"Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op game unveiled at the Bethesda BE3 Showcase 2018. The game takes place in 1980, 19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution in Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus.

"Wolfenstein: Youngblood introduces the next Blazkowicz generation to the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ's twin daughters, Jess and Soph, as you search for your missing father in Nazi-occupied Paris."