Drama Wind River (2017)

Title: Wind River (2017)

Tagline: Nothing is harder to track than the truth.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Gil Birmingham, Kelsey Asbille, Jon Bernthal, Graham Greene, Julia Jones, Martin Sensmeier, Tyler Laracca, Tokala Black Elk, James Jordan, Eric Lange, Ian Bohen, Hugh Dillon, Matthew Del Negro, Teo Briones, Tantoo Cardinal, Apesanahkwat, Althea Sam, Blake Robbins, Austin R. Grant, Norman Lehnert, Shayne J. Cullen, Dallin Tusieseina, Gabe Casdorph, Mason D. Davis, Chris Romrell, Ian Roylance, Gus Sheridan, Dana Anquoe, Duy Beck, David Cardona, Teresa Duran-Norvick, Devin Hansen, Tara Karsian, Tara Karsian

Release: 2017-08-03

Runtime: 107

Plot: An FBI agent teams with the town's veteran game tracker to investigate a murder that occurred on a Native American reservation.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

I watched this last night. Found it very good, the tension was spot on, some heartfelt moments (that ending). Really like Renner as an actor.

It's available on Netflix now.