Drama Wind River (2017)

Title: Wind River (2017)

Tagline: Nothing is harder to track than the truth.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Gil Birmingham, Kelsey Asbille, Jon Bernthal, Graham Greene, Julia Jones, Martin Sensmeier, Tyler Laracca, Tokala Black Elk, James Jordan, Eric Lange, Ian Bohen, Hugh Dillon, Matthew Del Negro, Teo Briones, Tantoo Cardinal, Apesanahkwat, Althea Sam, Blake Robbins, Austin R. Grant, Norman Lehnert, Shayne J. Cullen, Dallin Tusieseina, Gabe Casdorph, Mason D. Davis, Chris Romrell, Ian Roylance, Gus Sheridan, Dana Anquoe, Duy Beck, David Cardona, Teresa Duran-Norvick, Devin Hansen, Tara Karsian, Tara Karsian

Release: 2017-08-03

Runtime: 107

Plot: An FBI agent teams with the town's veteran game tracker to investigate a murder that occurred on a Native American reservation.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

I watched this last night. Found it very good, the tension was spot on, some heartfelt moments (that ending). Really like Renner as an actor.

It's available on Netflix now.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)