Alternative Rock Wildness (2018) (1 Viewer)

Title: Wildness
Artist: Snow Patrol
Genre: Alternative Rock
Released: 2018

Tracks:
1 - Life on Earth - 5:22
2 - Don’t Give In - 3:59
3 - Heal Me - 4:01
4 - Empress - 4:29
5 - A Dark Switch - 4:18
6 - What If This Is All the Love You Ever Get? - 3:49
7 - A Youth Written in Fire - 4:08
8 - Soon - 4:20
9 - Wild Horses - 4:38
10 - Life and Death - 5:32

Overview:
"Wildness" is the seventh studio album by Northern Irish-Scottish rock band Snow Patrol. The album was released on 25 May 2018 through Polydor Records. It is their first album with Johnny McDaid as a full member of the band, after his involvement as a guest musician and songwriter on Fallen Empires and participation in its tour.
At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from critics, the album received an average score of 66, based on 5 reviews, indicating "generally favorable reviews".

I used to like Snow Patrol. Good to see them back but I thought this album was average at best.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB