Alternative Rock Wildness (2018)

Title: Wildness
Artist: Snow Patrol
Genre: Alternative Rock
Released: 2018

Tracks:
1 - Life on Earth - 5:22
2 - Don’t Give In - 3:59
3 - Heal Me - 4:01
4 - Empress - 4:29
5 - A Dark Switch - 4:18
6 - What If This Is All the Love You Ever Get? - 3:49
7 - A Youth Written in Fire - 4:08
8 - Soon - 4:20
9 - Wild Horses - 4:38
10 - Life and Death - 5:32

Overview:
"Wildness" is the seventh studio album by Northern Irish-Scottish rock band Snow Patrol. The album was released on 25 May 2018 through Polydor Records. It is their first album with Johnny McDaid as a full member of the band, after his involvement as a guest musician and songwriter on Fallen Empires and participation in its tour.
At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from critics, the album received an average score of 66, based on 5 reviews, indicating "generally favorable reviews".

I used to like Snow Patrol. Good to see them back but I thought this album was average at best.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)