Which Period In History Would You Visit?

If you had a time machine which period in history would you go back to and visit?

The main one for me would be Ancient Rome, I've seen a few ruined Roman towns and the level of sophistication they had considering the period of time was unreal. It's a funny feeling sitting in an old amphitheatre and wondering about the time it was alive and full of people.

Viking-era England. I'm assuming that time travellers can't be killed in the past

Emma

Emma

Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built. Also, Jurassic period to see the dinosaurs.