Where's Our Summer? (1 Viewer)

Granted, we had a few gorgeous days last month but where is our summer?

Partly cloudy with outbreaks of sun isn't classed as summer IMO!

Cherub

Cherub

I think it has been a decent summer so far, loads of nice days. ONly the past few have been cloudy and/or wet.

It isn’t even summer yet! June 21st young @Jess have some patience...but yes it’s disappointing so far, as it’s been in previous years too

May is always the best month for weather up here.

July and August are very often shite so make the most of this mixed June as it could all be downhill from here.

It isn’t even summer yet! June 21st
Who made the rules that summer starts on June 21st?

I’m clearly no Neil DeGrasse Tyson but the earth is closest to the sun on the 21st which theoretically ought to be the midpoint of the summer because from then on the earth is moving further from the sun = colder weather and shorter days. Maybe the axis affects this somehow which gives us supposedly hotter weather after the solstice and colder weather after December 21st.

Heatwave incoming apparently, some places could reach the dizzy heights of 30°C next week.

Jason

Jason

It's been a cracking year so far. I'm enjoying the fair weather.

Touching near on 25°C today.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM