Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

When Does Your Christmas Countdown Start? (1 Viewer)

Cherub

Cherub

So when does it start for you?

Would it be after Halloween, perhaps after Guy Fawks day? Or seems most people start in December. Good Morning Britain when they put out the Christmas tree for some.

When does yours start?

Micro Dave

Micro Dave

Starts when clocks go back and first cold weather arrives.

Haven't done Christmas presents or cards for more than a decade - not even for our kids.

I love this time of year. Dark, cold, frost and mulled wine and no obligations whatsoever towards anyone.

  • Like
Reactions: Cherub

Probably next weekend for me. Eily is well organised as usual though.

There are about half a dozen trees up in our street already but it is too early in my opinion.

  • Like
Reactions: Cherub

Danielle

We put our tree up on the 1st and I've been buying presents all year. Probably the most organised I've ever been for Christmas.