Software What VPN do you guys use?

  • Created By Thread starter DaveTomneyUK
  • ( Start date , 9 Replies)

  • Tags
    vpn
DaveTomneyUK

DaveTomneyUK

Website
tomney.co.uk
Hi,

What VPN do you guys use and which would you recommened?

I'm currently using ExpressVPN but its expensive so when my subscription runs out i'll be looking for a new one, and im looking for recommendation.

Thanks

Jason

Jason

I don't use one now but have used both NordVPN and Windscribe in the past and both worked pretty well for me.

I've actually just finished reading a magazine article about VPN's, I've attached the pages below which might give you some insight and recommendations.

Screenshot_Readly_20181002-203719.png Screenshot_Readly_20181002-203725.png Screenshot_Readly_20181002-203729.png Screenshot_Readly_20181002-203734.png Screenshot_Readly_20181002-203737.png Screenshot_Readly_20181002-203741.png

DaveTomneyUK

DaveTomneyUK

Website
tomney.co.uk
Thanks, I think i have that magazine, it's WebUser 458?. :D

Jason

Jason

Yes, it is the last issue Sept 19 - Oct 2.

NordVPN sometimes do some good offers via pop-ups on their site.

Shelby

Shelby

We've just finished our subscription with Private Internet Access, don't think we're bothering using a VPN anymore though. We just use Phantom VPN which is bundled with our Avira Security Suite.

PIA was a decent enough service for the price though.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/

DaveTomneyUK

DaveTomneyUK

Website
tomney.co.uk
Thanks all for your replies, think i'll give NordVPN a go once my ExpressVPN expires in December. (y)

Express VPN is by far and away the best one for speed and security, but the pricing reflects that.

Lagan

Lagan

NordVPN for me. I got a 3 year deal for £70 last year. Runs on up to 5 devices and is simple to configure.