TV Chat What TV Shows/Box Sets Are You Watching? (1 Viewer)

Since we have a "What Movies Have You Watched Recently" thread we may as well have one for TV shows and box sets since there are loads out there and possibly loads that many of us haven't heard of but may fancy.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Just started the Sopranos, on the second season now. Shameful I haven't seen it by now :rolleyes:

Rome is so underated. Well worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet. Considering it was made before the whole TV drama boxset thing took off it still stands up now as a fantastic series.

The Killing

On Netflix. Really enjoying it too.

Which one the American or Scandinavian one?
The American one @Gemma but I've really enjoyed the first series and will make sure I watch them all.