Talk Music What Song Are You Currently Listening To? (1 Viewer)

Just been doing some stretches and this is one of my "go to" songs for limbering up

What songs have you been listening to recently?

Reactions: Major Tom
Connie
Staff member

Connie

Love this song. Sounds just as good a version as his duet with Beyonce

Just come on my playlist. Fleetwood Mac - The Chain