Talk Music What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Just been doing some stretches and this is one of my "go to" songs for limbering up

What songs have you been listening to recently?

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom
Zidane

Zidane

Portishead - Glory Box

Connie

Connie

Love this song. Sounds just as good a version as his duet with Beyonce

Zidane

Zidane

Such a nice duet

Just come on my playlist. Fleetwood Mac - The Chain