Movie Talk What Movies Have You Watched Recently? Electric Boogaloo.

The Meg,

Disappointing.

Jason Statham and a giant shark should have been great, instead it was more of a mild drama wherein a prehistoric shark becomes a minor inconvenience for a few researchers.

FiFi

FiFi

The Circle (Netflix) - fairly decent cast (Tom Hanks, Emma Watson, David Boyega, Karen Gillan, Bill Paxton) but a woeful soulless movie.

shannon

shannon

Under the Silver Lake (2018). Pretty weird, but in a good way. Think Da Vinci Code but hippies.

shannon

shannon

Just finished watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Watched Glory Road on DVD and Hidden Figures on the TV. Both cracking films.

Best

Best

Last night I watched "Red Sparrow", I thought it was very good.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Just watched Bohemian Rhapsody. Great film. Very good cast. Loved Mike Myers.

Nightcrawler (on BBC2)

Watched this last night. Fantastic film. One of the best performances I've seen from Jake Gyllenhaal. He is great as an amoral sociopath.

Great portrayal of what news media is like as well with all the gore in pursuit of profit.

  • Agree
Reactions: Gemma

Nightcrawler (on BBC2)

Watched this last night. Fantastic film. One of the best performances I've seen from Jake Gyllenhaal. He is great as an amoral sociopath.

Great portrayal of what news media is like as well with all the gore in pursuit of profit.
Agree. Top film

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Janey's recipe Slow Cooker Vegan Bean Chilli with Like Like.
    8 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced 450g/1lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into roughly 2cm/¾in chunks 1 yellow pepper, seeds...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Game of Thrones theme song.
    Pretty epic.
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Pavarotti (2019).
    Excellent, will need to look out for it :)
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Sazzy's post in the thread Pavarotti (2019) with Love Love.
    Looking forward to this. Such a beautiful voice. @Gemma, one for you lovely xXx
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Geezer's post in the thread Game of Thrones theme song with Like Like.
    Get into the mood for the series finale with this awesome rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Tyson Fury beat Wilder in everyone except the judges eyes without particularly testing his chin. Joshua, and possibly even Whyte, would...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    Information on The Coalition’s upcoming Gears 5 has been few and far between, but the developers have nonetheless at least been sharing...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Slenderman's post in the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City with Like Like.
    Great player and leader around the club. His career has been a little blighted by injuries but he oozes class. His goal against...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Agreed. One of the best CBs in the Premier League of his generation. Came across as a natural leader and a genuine nice guy. Very...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Games Have You Completed Lately.
    Horizon: Zero Dawn - great, great game, really loved the story, the world and most of the gameplay. My type of gaming experience