Movie Talk What Movies Have You Watched Recently? Electric Boogaloo. (1 Viewer)

Need ideas for movies to watch? Maybe this thread will give some ideas....

What I've watched recently (in the last week or so)...

Hachi - A Dogs Tale.
Jesus Christ!! This knocked me for 6, I watched it by accident cos it was on TV and for some reason, my internet was bust so I couldn't start Netflix. What an amazing film! Really pulls at the heartstrings, watch it and try not to shed a tear! I must watch the Japanese at some point.

Blade Runner 2049.
It looks and sounds fantastic with a good few really great brilliant action set pieces, to go with that, the world itself that was created on screen seemed totally real and believable, but, the story felt a bit convoluted and half-arsed. It deserved a better story and should have gotten one.

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Connie