Gaming Chit Chat What Games Have You Completed Lately

Post all your completed games (for 2018) here, be it 100% or Main Campaign.

Just finished Season 2 of Telltale's Batman.

Thoroughly enjoyed the last episode as John Doe turned fully into the Joker. Episode 5 seems fairly different depending on how you treated John Doe. It's weird to say but there were parts of episode 5 where I felt they got the pure evilness of his character more than Rocksteady did. Loved that Gordon turned Batman in for the bomb locations as it made sense he'd do it after I fell out with him after he was cut by GCPD. Tiffany turning out to be Riddlers killer made sense even though I didn't like that I was given the option to forget about it.

Despite the reports of issues at the studio, I think they have done a better than expected job with Batman as Game of Thrones and Guardians of the Galaxy were both poor

Quantum Break for PC. I enjoy sci-fi experiences but wasn't overly impressed with this this.

Crash Bandicoot 1. PS4. Brilliant game. Frustrating at times (Road to Nowhere and High Road).

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - I think Human Revolution was better, good all the same though. Playing through New Game+ at the moment.

Batman: Arkham City || Playstation 4

Got to the end credits but I do not think I have even scratched the surface with the other side stuff I still have to finish. I'm also going to make an attempt at the expansion set of missions while I let Arkham Knight download.

Jason

Jason

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. Nintendo Switch. Story. Not a hope of me getting 100% on this. Probably the best platformer I've ever played. Very challenging at times (barrel rocket levels and last rhino level created a few more grey hairs).

Gromit

Gromit

Just finished Spec Ops: The Line. Great game.

Gromit

Gromit

Titanfall 2: Finished the campaign and really liked it, great FPS, both innovative and cinematic. Will try the multiplayer at some stage.

Gromit

Gromit

Murdered Soul Suspect

Really good game. Managed to get every achievement. It was my second time playing it as I played it before on PC a few years ago. Looked amazing on the One X at 4k. I don't even know if it is a One X enhanced game but it looked to as if it was.

Just completed Rise of the Tomb Raider. Started off well then has a lull after a few hours before it turns well again.