Gaming Chit Chat What Games Have You Completed (2018 Edition) (1 Viewer)

Post all your completed games (for 2018) here, be it 100% or Main Campaign.

Just finished Season 2 of Telltale's Batman.

Thoroughly enjoyed the last episode as John Doe turned fully into the Joker. Episode 5 seems fairly different depending on how you treated John Doe. It's weird to say but there were parts of episode 5 where I felt they got the pure evilness of his character more than Rocksteady did. Loved that Gordon turned Batman in for the bomb locations as it made sense he'd do it after I fell out with him after he was cut by GCPD. Tiffany turning out to be Riddlers killer made sense even though I didn't like that I was given the option to forget about it.

Despite the reports of issues at the studio, I think they have done a better than expected job with Batman as Game of Thrones and Guardians of the Galaxy were both poor

Jason
Staff member

Jason

Gromit