Gaming Chit Chat What Games Have You Completed (2018 Edition)

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Post all your completed games (for 2018) here, be it 100% or Main Campaign.

Just finished Season 2 of Telltale's Batman.

Thoroughly enjoyed the last episode as John Doe turned fully into the Joker. Episode 5 seems fairly different depending on how you treated John Doe. It's weird to say but there were parts of episode 5 where I felt they got the pure evilness of his character more than Rocksteady did. Loved that Gordon turned Batman in for the bomb locations as it made sense he'd do it after I fell out with him after he was cut by GCPD. Tiffany turning out to be Riddlers killer made sense even though I didn't like that I was given the option to forget about it.

Despite the reports of issues at the studio, I think they have done a better than expected job with Batman as Game of Thrones and Guardians of the Galaxy were both poor

Boozy
Staff member Staff member Staff member

Quantum Break for PC. I enjoy sci-fi experiences but wasn't overly impressed with this this.

Crash Bandicoot 1. PS4. Brilliant game. Frustrating at times (Road to Nowhere and High Road).

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - I think Human Revolution was better, good all the same though. Playing through New Game+ at the moment.

Batman: Arkham City || Playstation 4

Got to the end credits but I do not think I have even scratched the surface with the other side stuff I still have to finish. I'm also going to make an attempt at the expansion set of missions while I let Arkham Knight download.

Royale With Cheese
Staff member

Royale With Cheese

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. Nintendo Switch. Story. Not a hope of me getting 100% on this. Probably the best platformer I've ever played. Very challenging at times (barrel rocket levels and last rhino level created a few more grey hairs).

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 07:51
Jun 26, 2018
Just finished Spec Ops: The Line. Great game.