Gaming Chit Chat What Games Are You Currently Playing? (1 Viewer)

I'm currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands again and I'm dipping in and out of Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (2013)

Reactions: Laifot
Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Far Cry 5 at the moment, got quite addicted

Laifot
Staff member

Laifot

I'm heavily addicted to old games. Currently playing Mario kart 64 and Pokemon Yellow.

Akshaj
Staff member

Akshaj

The game that takes up most of my time is Fortnite.. I have like 5-6 art assigments left to do and submit it on Thursday and I have only managed to do 2 outta them..sigh..

State of Decay 2 and still playing Ghost Recon Wildlands when I've got some free time and want to chill out.