What Games Are You Currently Playing? (1 Viewer)

I'm currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands again and I'm dipping in and out of Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (2013)

  • Like
Reactions: Laifot
Laifot

Laifot

I'm heavily addicted to old games. Currently playing Mario kart 64 and Pokemon Yellow.

Akshaj

Akshaj

The game that takes up most of my time is Fortnite.. I have like 5-6 art assigments left to do and submit it on Thursday and I have only managed to do 2 outta them..sigh..

State of Decay 2 and still playing Ghost Recon Wildlands when I've got some free time and want to chill out.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM