Gaming Chit Chat What Games Are You Currently Playing?

I'm currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands again and I'm dipping in and out of Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (2013)

Likes: Laifot
Laifot
Staff member

Laifot

I'm heavily addicted to old games. Currently playing Mario kart 64 and Pokemon Yellow.

Akshaj
Staff member

Akshaj

The game that takes up most of my time is Fortnite.. I have like 5-6 art assigments left to do and submit it on Thursday and I have only managed to do 2 outta them..sigh..

State of Decay 2 and still playing Ghost Recon Wildlands when I've got some free time and want to chill out.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)