Member

Boozy

Well-known member
Diving Bell. 9%, a salted caramel wee heavy Scotch Ale.

Zidane
Member

Zidane

Active member
Had the pleasure of having a few Orval Trappist Ale’s during the week. Nice taste of orange from it which I like and a crisp, spicy aftertaste. Excellent stuff I have to say.

Royale With Cheese
Member

Royale With Cheese

Member
Beavertown Gamma Ray American Pale Ale

Franco Pinion
Member

Franco Pinion

Active member
Had a few Trouble Brewing Ambush followed by a couple of Beavertown's Black Betty at the weekend. Two great beers.

Donator
Member

Major Tom

Administrator
I had a few cans of Dead Pony Club yesterday for the first time in ages while watching the football. Good times.

Birdman
Member

Birdman

Active member
Rascals - Foggy Juice IPA.

Its an incredibly good beer. One of the best I've had of the New England style IPAs

Jess
Member

Jess

Active member
I had a couple of cans of Citra Dank Juice (Odd Side Ales) last night.

It's available in Brewdog as part of their UK vs US Independence Day promo.

Really nice!