What Beer Are We Drinking This Week? (1 Viewer)

Diving Bell. 9%, a salted caramel wee heavy Scotch Ale.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Had the pleasure of having a few Orval Trappist Ale’s during the week. Nice taste of orange from it which I like and a crisp, spicy aftertaste. Excellent stuff I have to say.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

Beavertown Gamma Ray American Pale Ale

Had a few Trouble Brewing Ambush followed by a couple of Beavertown's Black Betty at the weekend. Two great beers.

I had a few cans of Dead Pony Club yesterday for the first time in ages while watching the football. Good times.

Rascals - Foggy Juice IPA.

Its an incredibly good beer. One of the best I've had of the New England style IPAs

I had a couple of cans of Citra Dank Juice (Odd Side Ales) last night.

It's available in Brewdog as part of their UK vs US Independence Day promo.

Really nice!

Few cans of Mike Hess Grapefruit Solis.

Northern Powerhouse Brew Series 007 IPA - Wylam/Northern Monk Collab

Didn't like this at all. Looks like thick orange juice, smells weird tastes weird. Never again.

Northern Powerhouse Brew Series 007 IPA - Wylam/Northern Monk Collab

Didn't like this at all. Looks like thick orange juice, smells weird tastes weird. Never again.
Really? It was one of my favourites of the series. Different strokes I suppose.

I've not had any beer lately.