What Beer Are We Drinking This Week? (1 Viewer)

Basically, every week or 2 I try a new beer/ale that I never had before. Sometimes it's on draft from my local and sometimes it is a can or bottle bought from the supermarket but more often than not just a pint in a random pub.

Last night I tried Brewdog Zeitgeist for the first time - quite strange being a dark lager but it had a lovely taste with slight hints of chocolate and coffee.

@SteveO thought I was drinking Guinness at one point :LOL:

183229.jpg

CaptainObvious
Staff member