What Are You Reading?

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Lost For Words by Stephanie Butland.

This book will probably appeal to anyone who enjoyed “Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine”.

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin

The last book in the Passage trilogy

Caitlin
Staff member

Caitlin

Just finished 'A House of Ghosts' by W.C Ryan. It's a very easy read but so disappointing. It was like 'And Then There Were None' but with ghosts hanging around. It wasn't gripping or chilling as promised. The ending was quite obvious from early on.

EmmaG
Staff member

EmmaG

Just finished Eleanor Oliphant, really enjoyed it.

Staci

Becoming from Michelle Obama. Started it 3 days ago and 3/4 through it already.

McNulty
Staff member

McNulty

Finished Noel Fitzpatrick The Supervet’s autobiography, “Listening to the Animals”. A very interesting autobiography and have to say I enjoyed it a lot. Finished it in 2 days over the weekend.

On to “Educated” by Tara Westover now...finding it fascinating so far. About 3/4 of the way through

Emma
Staff member

Emma

On Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine. The first book in a while that I've properly gotten stuck into.