Science Fiction Westworld

Emma

I really enjoy a lot of things about Westworld such as the cinematography, acting, characters, music etc but I think the convoluted messy storyline has dragged it down this season.

I foolishly thought the reveals in the final episode would make the rest of the season make sense. There were lots of storyline tangents that now seem completely pointless/barely relevant such as shogun world and the whole Akecheta episode (it was brilliant though).

It's going to be a couple of years before we see season 3 so I'll probably have forgotten my disappointment by then.

After really enjoying S1, this season was a big drop in quality apart from a few exceptions (the Akecheta episode was a highlight).

No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable.

It had a unique story to tell previously, now its future-fi run of the mill stuff if it gets it wrong.

    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    Very dull race today. Slight bit excitement on last lap but not really enough. Norris did well and was so unlucky. Of course, it...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    Geez, this French Grand Prix is like............