Science Fiction Westworld

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Westworld

Genre: Western, Science Fiction

First aired: 2016-10-02

Creator: Lisa Joy, Jonathan Nolan

Cast: Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, James Marsden, Rodrigo Santoro, Shannon Woodward, Jimmi Simpson, Ben Barnes, Ed Harris, Anthony Hopkins, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Thandie Newton, Simon Quarterman, Angela Sarafyan, Evan Rachel Wood, Jeffrey Wright, Luke Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson

Overview: A dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin. Set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past, it explores a world in which every human appetite, no matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged.

Been seeing more and more promotion for the upcoming season that I realised I never finished season 1. Weekend viewing sorted!

Here's the official trailer for Season 2. The show will return on April 22. It’ll air at the same time in the UK as in the US on Sky Atlantic, and be shown again on UK a day later on April 23.

  • Like
Reactions: Gemma

I'm seriously excited for season two so going to re-watch season one this weekend or next.

Creaky

Creaky

First series was great, although I did get lost in what was going on a lot of the time

I hope the new season is a bit more straightforward. A little mystery is fine, I felt they were too heavy handed with it.

The whole season was a masterpiece in set up and slow reveal. Every episode is absolutely brilliant and adds something to the story, but you have to really pay attention. In fact it demands a re-watch. The whole purpose of the show is the hosts slowly start to become conscious of who they are and this has to be done slowly and then end with a killer climax. I’ve never seen a more perfect first season of a show tbh.

Creaky

Creaky

Might sit and watch the 1st season again before the new one, can't remember half of what happened at the moment.

Okay, I have no idea whats going on but it is must-watch TV!

Decided I'm just gonna record it all then binge watch at some point. If it's anything like the first series it's really annoying having to wait week to week for the next episode.

Creaky

Creaky

Watched the 1st episode of series 2, totally confused. Need to watch it again.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?