Football West Ham vs Man Utd

Settled
  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 4 Replies)

What will the outcome of this Saturday lunchtime match be?

This thread is for the general discussion of the event West Ham vs Man Utd. Please add to the discussion here.

Gromit

Gromit

Hard to know which Man Utd are going to turn up for matches these days. I'm not 100% sure the players are all playing for Mourinho - much like how things ended during his second spell at Chelsea.

Martial looks like a man who isn't trying on purpose. Doesn't want to be at the club.

Shockingly poor performance from Man Utd.

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman

Nice little return on my wager there :)

These players don't want to play for Mourinho - this is just the same scenario that played out at Chelsea (2nd spell) and Real Madrid.