Alternative Rock Weezer (2008)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Weezer
Artist: Weezer
Genre: Alternative Rock
Released: 2008

Tracks:
1 - Troublemaker - 2:44
2 - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn) - 5:52
3 - Pork and Beans - 3:09
4 - Heart Songs - 4:05
5 - Everybody Get Dangerous - 4:02
6 - Dreamin' - 5:11
7 - Thought I Knew - 3:01
8 - Cold Dark World - 3:51
9 - Automatic - 3:07
10 - Angel and the One - 6:46
11 - The Weight - 4:31
12 - Life Is What You Make It - 3:33
13 - メリクリ - 5:25

Overview:
Weezer, also known as "The Red Album", is the sixth studio album by the American alternative rock band Weezer, released on June 3, 2008. Rick Rubin and Jacknife Lee both produced parts of the album, with the band producing a handful of tracks themselves. Like the group's 1994 debut album Weezer (and unlike most Weezer records that featured Rivers Cuomo as the main songwriter and vocalist), other band members contributed to songwriting. This is the first and so far, only, Weezer album to feature lead vocals from all band members.
The video for the album's first single "Pork and Beans" quickly became the most-watched video on the internet the weekend following its release. Additionally, an unconventional Hootenanny Tour replaced the traditional rock concert tour to promote the album. The sales of Weezer are below that of its 2005 predecessor, Make Believe, which was certified Gold (500,000 copies) after the same amount of time Weezer took to sell 300,000 copies.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)