Alternative Rock Weezer (1994) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Weezer
Artist: Weezer
Genre: Alternative Rock
Released: 1994

Tracks:
1 - My Name Is Jonas - 3:24
2 - No One Else - 3:04
3 - The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - 4:19
4 - Buddy Holly - 2:39
5 - Undone - The Sweater Song - 5:05
6 - Surf Wax America - 3:06
7 - Say It Ain't So - 4:18
8 - In the Garage - 3:55
9 - Holiday - 3:24
10 - Only in Dreams - 7:58

Overview:
Weezer, also known as The Blue Album, is the debut studio album by the American alternative rock band Weezer, released in May 1994 through DGC Records. The album was produced by former Cars frontman Ric Ocasek and recorded in Electric Lady Studios in New York City. The Blue Album spawned the popular singles "Undone - The Sweater Song", "Buddy Holly", and "Say It Ain't So", all of which were responsible for launching Weezer into mainstream success with the aid of music videos directed by Spike Jonze. As of August 2009, the album had sold over 3,300,000 copies in the United States. It peaked at number 16 on the Billboard 200 and is certified triple-platinum in the US and double-platinum in Canada.

I0ThousandFists
Staff member

I0ThousandFists

Yesterday, 21:02

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB