Alternative Rock Weezer (1994)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Weezer
Artist: Weezer
Genre: Alternative Rock
Released: 1994

Tracks:
1 - My Name Is Jonas - 3:24
2 - No One Else - 3:04
3 - The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - 4:19
4 - Buddy Holly - 2:39
5 - Undone - The Sweater Song - 5:05
6 - Surf Wax America - 3:06
7 - Say It Ain't So - 4:18
8 - In the Garage - 3:55
9 - Holiday - 3:24
10 - Only in Dreams - 7:58

Overview:
Weezer, also known as The Blue Album, is the debut studio album by the American alternative rock band Weezer, released in May 1994 through DGC Records. The album was produced by former Cars frontman Ric Ocasek and recorded in Electric Lady Studios in New York City. The Blue Album spawned the popular singles "Undone - The Sweater Song", "Buddy Holly", and "Say It Ain't So", all of which were responsible for launching Weezer into mainstream success with the aid of music videos directed by Spike Jonze. As of August 2009, the album had sold over 3,300,000 copies in the United States. It peaked at number 16 on the Billboard 200 and is certified triple-platinum in the US and double-platinum in Canada.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)