Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

Watchmen (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Watchmen

Genre: Crime, Drama

Creator: Damon Lindelof

Cast: Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, Louis Gossett Jr., Adelaide Clemens, Andrew Howard, Jeremy Irons, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Sara Vickers, Regina King

Overview: Set in an alternate history where “superheroes” are treated as outlaws, “Watchmen” embraces the nostalgia of the original groundbreaking graphic novel while attempting to break new ground of its own.

I like the look of this.
Just said the same! It's looking like a follow on to the end of the comic, maybe 20 years or so after the comic ends? After Antarctica, and Rorschach seems to have taken on a V for Vendetta kind of vibe!

Really offers the potential to spin out the stories!

Best

Best

Wow, didn't expect as many callbacks and visual nods to the original story, had wondered how much they might keep in the background. Still not clear whether it's following the end of the book or the movie, though I suspect it's the movie myself.

Enjoying this so far. It's quite slow-moving but I don't mind that so much, prefer a slow boil to a hard and heavy opener that leaves the rest of the season without a plot.

Watched the 1st episode last night, I had no idea Regina King was in it, never mind a lead role. She's one of my favourite actresses so I'm all in for that fact alone. I find it highly interesting how they are just going with this whole new story based on a familiar universe. I usually don't watch 'next on...' but I watched this one as I had no idea where it was going. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Caitlin

Caitlin

Having watched the first two episodes I'm enjoying it but it doesn't seem that related to the original graphic novel. A bit like the V for Vendetta movie they have changed the setting to challenge a more modern issue. The new vigilantes all seem pretty uninteresting comparing to the originals which is a major problem.

Watchmen
She Was Killed by Space Junk
Season: 1
Episode: 3
Air date: 2019-11-03

Guest stars: Jean Smart, Frances Fisher, Lee Tergesen, Dustin Ingram, James Wolk, David Andrews, Lily Rose Smith, Adelynn Spoon
Following a late-night visit from the senator who authored Masked Policing Legislation in Oklahoma, FBI agent Laurie Blake heads to Tulsa to take over the recent murder investigation. The Lord of The Manor receives a harshly worded letter and responds accordingly.

Top episode! The work they're putting into these is fantastic!