Wages League Table Revealed

  • Created By Thread starter Dylan

Highest and lowest wages in UK's largest towns and cities*
  • London: £727
  • Reading: £655
  • Crawley: £633
  • Milton Keynes: £619
  • Cambridge: £609
  • Slough: £606
  • Oxford: £600
  • Edinburgh: £598
  • Aberdeen: £597
  • Derby: £595
  • Aldershot: £588
  • Southampton: £579
  • Luton: £571
  • Swindon: £560
  • Bristol: £547
  • National Average: £539
  • Leeds: £533
  • Coventry: £532
  • Birmingham: £527
  • Glasgow: £526
  • Gloucester: £526
  • Portsmouth: £520
  • Belfast: £514
  • Liverpool: £512
  • Manchester: £512
  • Warrington: £510
  • Northampton: £508
  • Ipswich: £506
  • Cardiff: £505
  • Dundee: £503
  • Bournemouth: £503
  • Basildon: £501
  • Newcastle: £501
  • York: £501
  • Blackpool: £500
  • Exeter: £499
  • Peterborough: £497
  • Telford: £497
  • Brighton: £496
  • Chatham: £494
  • Blackburn: £488
  • Nottingham: £486
  • Sunderland: £484
  • Wakefield: £483
  • Leicester: £480
  • Preston: £480
  • Middlesbrough: £477
  • Sheffield: £474
  • Newport: £473
  • Mansfield: £472
  • Plymouth: £467
  • Hull: £466
  • Swansea: £464
  • Burnley: £459
  • Stoke: £455
  • Bradford: £455
  • Worthing: £455
  • Barnsley: £453
  • Norwich: £450
  • Doncaster: £447
  • Wigan: £436
  • Birkenhead: £428
  • Huddersfield: £424
  • Southend: £413
*The Centre for Cities data covers built-up urban areas with a population of 135,000 or more

The UK cities with the highest and lowest wages

Might be the average wage per week but most people will be earning a lot less

The average salary is about £27k, so it ties up with that.

The amount of cities below the national average tells its' own story mind.

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I don't know many people in Scotland earning the sort of figures being listed.