Drama Waco (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Smurfette
  • ( Start date , 2 Replies)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Waco

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-01-24

Creator: John Erick Dowdle, Drew Dowdle

Cast: Michael Shannon, Taylor Kitsch, Rory Culkin, Paul Sparks, Andrea Riseborough, Shea Whigham, Melissa Benoist, Julia Garner, Camryn Manheim, John Leguizamo, Steven Culp

Overview: The harrowing true story of the 1993 standoff between the FBI, ATF and the Branch Davidians, a spiritual sect led by David Koresh in Waco, TX that resulted in a deadly shootout and fire.

  • Like
Reactions: Soon
Smurfette

Smurfette

I started watching this the other day, 2 episodes left. I was only 12/13 at the time so didn't remember the story too well.

It's pretty good, so far anyway.

  • Like
Reactions: Soon and Gemma

It was really tragic that it was allowed to happen. Even knowing the outcome it was still sad to watch.

Good performances from Michael Shannon, Taylor Kitsch and Paul Sparks

  • Like
Reactions: Soon

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...