Internet Vodafone Fibre Broadband (1 Viewer)

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Is Vodafone's fibre broadband service meant to be any good? I'm paying £40 with BT, can get same speed for £23 with Vodafone.

Jason

Jason

I was paying £35 a month with BT and getting speeds of 4mb at the most. To get on their fibre it was going to cost £40 a month (and a connection fee - free on Vodafone)

Now on Vodafone £20 a month and getting approx 35mb.

BT reckoned their service was worth paying the extra for because it travelled through thick walls better. Think the lass on the phone was as thick as one of those walls I just laughed at her. Even paying myself out of my contract I've saved over £250, not to mention the fact BT have put their prices up twice in the time I'd had my internet (18 months) so it would likely go up again.

No complaints at all with Vodafone, still gets through the walls absolutely fine.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

I was looking at Vodafone Fibre yesterday. Reviews online lean towards it being shit but interested to see what others on here think.

BT paying bucket loads for the football has created a lot of pissed off customers. The prices just keep on going up and up for their services.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...