Internet Vodafone Fibre Broadband

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Is Vodafone's fibre broadband service meant to be any good? I'm paying £40 with BT, can get same speed for £23 with Vodafone.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

I was paying £35 a month with BT and getting speeds of 4mb at the most. To get on their fibre it was going to cost £40 a month (and a connection fee - free on Vodafone)

Now on Vodafone £20 a month and getting approx 35mb.

BT reckoned their service was worth paying the extra for because it travelled through thick walls better. Think the lass on the phone was as thick as one of those walls I just laughed at her. Even paying myself out of my contract I've saved over £250, not to mention the fact BT have put their prices up twice in the time I'd had my internet (18 months) so it would likely go up again.

No complaints at all with Vodafone, still gets through the walls absolutely fine.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

I was looking at Vodafone Fibre yesterday. Reviews online lean towards it being shit but interested to see what others on here think.

BT paying bucket loads for the football has created a lot of pissed off customers. The prices just keep on going up and up for their services.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)