Visalist.io

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

For all my travelling friends out there, just saw this new visa site over on Reddit.

As well as telling you if a country requires no visa, e-visa, visa on arrival, regular visa etc., it gives information on how far away the country is, the currency, what languages are spoken, the capital, how long you can stay with/without a visa, if its part of Schengen etc.

It takes a while to load the map fully once you put in your home country but it seems like a very well designed informative site picture for UK passport holders
https://visalist.io/