Virgin Media Help (1 Viewer)

Got a letter this morning from Virgin Media informing me that my subscription has just gone up to £102 a month. Thats for TV and free phone calls up to an hour. Sky sports, BT sports and 200mb broadband. That's one box (old type but they have said they want to change me to the new one). How does that compare to what others pay for their set up?

I have over the last 10 years managed to get my bills reduced here and there by £5 to £8 but have also cancelled Sky Movies and reduced broadband strength to reduce it as they would not bring the price down.

I find it really difficult to haggle and I think they have realised this.

I am willing to ditch them all together but would rather not if possible. I would try Sky but their broadband is poor where I live (no fibre broadband).

Any advice gratefully accepted.