Action Vikings (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 1 Replies)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Vikings

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2013-03-03

Creator: Michael Hirst

Cast: Travis Fimmel, Alex Høgh Andersen, Katheryn Winnick, Alexander Ludwig, Jordan Patrick Smith, Josefin Asplund, Peter Franzén, Jasper Pääkkönen, Gustaf Skarsgård, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo, Moe Dunford, Jennie Jacques

Overview: Vikings follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok, the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the sagas of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods. Legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.

At Comic Con 2018, Michael Hurst revealed that Season 5 part two will debut on Wednesday, 28 November.

And to rev up the hype, the producers have dropped an action packed trailer that shows the divide between Ivar The Boneless and his brother Bjorn.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM