Action Vikings (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Vikings

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2013-03-03

Creator: Michael Hirst

Cast: Travis Fimmel, Alex Høgh Andersen, Katheryn Winnick, Alexander Ludwig, Jordan Patrick Smith, Josefin Asplund, Peter Franzén, Jasper Pääkkönen, Gustaf Skarsgård, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo, Moe Dunford, Jennie Jacques

Overview: Vikings follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok, the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the sagas of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods. Legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.