UEFA Champions League 2018-19 (1 Viewer)

Fraser

Fraser

Liverpool 2 down in Bucharest and not really looking like scoring or getting anything from this. Sturridge and Mane had good chances but thats about it.

Monaco 3 down at home to Brugge, how far they've fallen!

Liverpool 2 down in Bucharest and not really looking like scoring or getting anything from this. Sturridge and Mane had good chances but thats about it.
Don't know what has happened to Liverpool's away form in Europe. That is 3 loses on the trot and they haven't played very well in any of them. Going to be tough qualifying now, Napoli at home and away to PSG.

Good turnaround by Tottenham tonight, they battered PSV for 88 minutes after losing the early goal, and deserved the win...however they were absolutely useless in the final third. Nearly 30 shots and it took some serious luck to get the winning goal. Should have been a comfortable win. I still can't see them qualifying but they live to fight another day.

Poor from Liverpool. Lucky from Tottenham.

How good is Icardi? Surely a big Spanish or English side will have a go with him soon?

That’s laughable how Raheem Sterling kicking the ground and falling over was given as a penalty. He is an experienced ref too. Embarrassing decision.

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman

What a hit from Ronaldo. It just had to be Ronaldo scoring against Man Utd. His first Champions League goal for Juventus and what a goal.

Great free kick equaliser from Juan Mata.

Juventus have been so wasteful in this game.

Jason

Jason

Unbelievably, United win the game after Bonucci scored an own goal in the final minutes. A right smash and grab from United. Puts them in a great position to qualify now.

Jason

Jason

Match Day 4 Results
Group A

Monaco (FRA) 0 V 4 Club Brugge (BEL)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) 2 V 0 Borussia Dortmund (GER)

Group B
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG) 2 V 1 PSV Eindhoven (NED)
Internazionale Milano (ITA) 1 V 1 Barcelona (ESP)

Group C
Crvena zvezda (SRB) 2 V 0 Liverpool (ENG)
Napoli (ITA) 1 V 1 Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)

Group D
Porto (POR) 4 V 1 Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
Schalke (GER) 2 V 0 Galatasaray (TUR)

Group E
Bayern München (GER) 2 V 0 AEK Athens (GRE)
Benfica (POR) 1 V 1 Ajax (NED)

Group F
Lyon (FRA) 2 V 2 Hoffenheim (GER)
Manchester City (ENG) 6 V 0 Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

Group G
CSKA Moskva (RUS) 1 V 2 Roma (ITA)
Viktoria Plzeň (CZE) 0 V 5 Real Madrid (ESP)

Group H
Valencia (ESP) 3 V 1 Young Boys (SUI)
Juventus (ITA) 1 V 2 Manchester United (ENG)

Gromit

Gromit

A good win for United. Juventus have been unstoppable this season - United didn't do much int he game but they scored two goals and that was enough to claim the win.

Some goal by Ronaldo mind.

This might be the worst Man Utd team I've seen in a long time. Yes they got the win and have qualified for the knockout stages but they are a poor, poor team.

  • Like
Reactions: Geezer

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...