  • Not answer the door/pretend to be out

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

If a group of children came to your house to trick or treat, what comes closest to would you normally do?

I usually answer the door and chase them off.

There aren't so many kids out guising these days (probably due to safety) and Halloween isn't such a big thing now - mostly students going out in fancy dress to pub parties!!

LouLou
Staff member

LouLou

Jun 18, 2018
Took my wee one out last night but only around our cul-de-sac. It is mostly young parents in my street so most were happy to give a treat.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)