  • Not answer the door/pretend to be out

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

If a group of children came to your house to trick or treat, what comes closest to would you normally do?

I usually answer the door and chase them off.

There aren't so many kids out guising these days (probably due to safety) and Halloween isn't such a big thing now - mostly students going out in fancy dress to pub parties!!

LouLou
Staff member

LouLou

Today, 01:50
Jun 18, 2018
Took my wee one out last night but only around our cul-de-sac. It is mostly young parents in my street so most were happy to give a treat.