Trick Or Treat

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 2 Replies)

If a group of children came to your house to trick or treat, what would you normally do?

  • Give them some sweets

  • Give them something else

  • Answer the door but give them nothing

  • Not answer the door/pretend to be out

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

If a group of children came to your house to trick or treat, what comes closest to would you normally do?

I usually answer the door and chase them off.

There aren't so many kids out guising these days (probably due to safety) and Halloween isn't such a big thing now - mostly students going out in fancy dress to pub parties!!

LouLou

LouLou

Took my wee one out last night but only around our cul-de-sac. It is mostly young parents in my street so most were happy to give a treat.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?