TV Chat Travels In Trumpland With Ed Balls (1 Viewer)

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Very entertaining programme.

Last week, Balls travelled around the Deep South seeing several groups of Trump supporters from Rednecks, Veterans and WWE wrestlers.

His interviewing style was great. He just asked a question and got answers out of them. No interruptions or arguments and the result was great telly.

The way he whipped up the wrestling crowd to be against him whilst wearing a Union Jack leotard was hilarious but at the same time proving how Trump is basically a rabble-rouser.

It is a 3 parter. episode 2 is on right now - BBC 2

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom and Gemma

Watching it now. Didn't see last week's (I'll download on iPlayer later)

Amazing how the Americans see guns as normal!!

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

Mental.

  • Like
Reactions: Some Random Guy
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I'm with Ed on guns here.

Watching it now. Didn't see last week's (I'll download on iPlayer later)

Amazing how the Americans see guns as normal!!

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

Mental.
That is it. "What if gun control had stopped the shooter from having a gun?" is the question they never ask, think of or answer.

Crazy feckers - but it's their right under their 2nd Amendment to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

Last edited:

Good TV this, very entertaining.

The comparisons between wrestling and Trump’s campaign and presidency last week were very accurate.

Crazy feckers - but it's their right under their 2nd Amendment to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"
If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.

The gun nutters always seem to miss out the end bit.

FiFi

FiFi

If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...