    Major Tom replied to the thread World on Fire.
    I really enjoyed the first episode not the normal cliche story and it looked fantastic as well
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Gemma's post in the thread World on Fire with Like Like.
    Has anyone been watching this? The scale of the show is pretty impressive, the fall of Warsaw was very well done. Some plots are better...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 21 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Disgraceful performance from the officials hand the Packers a win 23-22 over Detroit. The NFL should be known as flagball. A cod of a game
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    I really enjoyed it, spent a lot of time doing the "what do we know him/her from" thing though! You should see him dressed as a smurf...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to David76's post in the thread Game Listing No Man's Sky with Like Like.
    I kept going and only thing I noticed was some significant quality of life improvements.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Good start. Really enjoyed that!
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread What Games Are You Currently Playing?.
    Playing Hellblade Senua, very creepy
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Batwoman.
    That reveal should have been a midseason cliffhanger not the end of the first episode
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Seeing Lord Varys (Conleth Hill) with hair and a tie and swearing is surreal.

TV Chat Travels In Trumpland With Ed Balls (1 Viewer)

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Very entertaining programme.

Last week, Balls travelled around the Deep South seeing several groups of Trump supporters from Rednecks, Veterans and WWE wrestlers.

His interviewing style was great. He just asked a question and got answers out of them. No interruptions or arguments and the result was great telly.

The way he whipped up the wrestling crowd to be against him whilst wearing a Union Jack leotard was hilarious but at the same time proving how Trump is basically a rabble-rouser.

It is a 3 parter. episode 2 is on right now - BBC 2

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom and Gemma

Watching it now. Didn't see last week's (I'll download on iPlayer later)

Amazing how the Americans see guns as normal!!

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

Mental.

  • Like
Reactions: Some Random Guy
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I'm with Ed on guns here.

Watching it now. Didn't see last week's (I'll download on iPlayer later)

Amazing how the Americans see guns as normal!!

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

Mental.
That is it. "What if gun control had stopped the shooter from having a gun?" is the question they never ask, think of or answer.

Crazy feckers - but it's their right under their 2nd Amendment to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

Last edited:

Good TV this, very entertaining.

The comparisons between wrestling and Trump’s campaign and presidency last week were very accurate.

Crazy feckers - but it's their right under their 2nd Amendment to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"
If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.

The gun nutters always seem to miss out the end bit.

FiFi

FiFi

If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.