WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

TV Chat Travels In Trumpland With Ed Balls (1 Viewer)

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Staff member
Very entertaining programme.

Last week, Balls travelled around the Deep South seeing several groups of Trump supporters from Rednecks, Veterans and WWE wrestlers.

His interviewing style was great. He just asked a question and got answers out of them. No interruptions or arguments and the result was great telly.

The way he whipped up the wrestling crowd to be against him whilst wearing a Union Jack leotard was hilarious but at the same time proving how Trump is basically a rabble-rouser.

It is a 3 parter. episode 2 is on right now - BBC 2

Reactions: Major Tom and Gemma
Gemma

Gemma

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
Watching it now. Didn't see last week's (I'll download on iPlayer later)

Amazing how the Americans see guns as normal!!

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

Mental.

Reactions: Some Random Guy
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Staff member
I'm with Ed on guns here.

Watching it now. Didn't see last week's (I'll download on iPlayer later)

Amazing how the Americans see guns as normal!!

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

Mental.
That is it. "What if gun control had stopped the shooter from having a gun?" is the question they never ask, think of or answer.

Crazy feckers - but it's their right under their 2nd Amendment to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

Last edited:
Major Tom

Major Tom

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
Good TV this, very entertaining.

The comparisons between wrestling and Trump’s campaign and presidency last week were very accurate.

Crazy feckers - but it's their right under their 2nd Amendment to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"
If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.

The gun nutters always seem to miss out the end bit.

FiFi

FiFi

Staff member
If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Community Activity

• Zidane
    I bought this game on release and can't get into it. I've barely scratched the surface of it. Does anybody think its a bit overrated?
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Goal of the season already!?
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Peter Fonda dead at 79.
    79. Decent innings. Race With The Devil is one of my guilty pleasures. RIP
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Coutinho off on loan to Bayern Munich apparently. You'd think that would kill off any talk of Neymar returning to Barcelona?
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Podcast Apps For Android Devices.
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Great goal. I've always liked Aduriz. He may be 38 and slow but he knows where the goal is. Barcelona were poor last night, they may...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor posted the thread Peter Fonda dead at 79 in MOVIES & TV SHOW CHAT.
    There are actors that epitomise a certain era, that have a type of "cool" presence, Fonda was absolutely one of those. Sad news.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...