Toy Story 4 (2019)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Toy Story 4 (2019)

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Josh Cooley

Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Joan Cusack, Blake Clark, Wallace Shawn, Jodi Benson, John Ratzenberger, Keanu Reeves, Patricia Arquette, Jordan Peele, Timothy Dalton, Keegan-Michael Key, Kristen Schaal, Laurie Metcalf, Bonnie Hunt, Lori Alan, Jeff Garlin, Tony Hale, Estelle Harris, Bud Luckey, Jeff Pidgeon, Christina Hendricks, Ally Maki, Don Rickles

Release: 2019-06-19

Runtime: 89

Plot: Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that's Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called "Forky" to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.

Connie

Connie

I hope they can deliver something of the level of the previous three. But you would wonder how closely the plot is going to resemble all the other previous films, just judging by the trailer. Is there a chance that it could be a case of re-hashing old tropes.

I couldn't imagine a film better than Toy Story 3 but somehow they did it. My heart broke at the final scene.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Saw it with the missus, the 3 year old and 7 year old over the weekend.

Me and the missus loved it.

7 year old - bored from early on but engaged with the more energetic set pieces.

3 year old - enjoyed bits of it but bored too after about 30 mins. Kept asking to go home :confused:

Best

Best

I loved it! It's definitely not as good as the previous three but by any other movie standards, it's an excellent film. It feels like an epilogue to the other three. What I would say to anyone who hasn't seen it is that it's much more focused on Woody than the previous film with the rest of the toys taking a back seat (literally).

Cherub

Cherub

It was no Toy Story 3 but I really enjoyed it, the new characters were a lot of fun, but it didn't have the impact of the other films.

The animation is spectacular though :D

I thought it was good but wasn't close to any of the first 3. Perfectly enjoyable though

    I think Trippier could do well in Spain. He has very good technique his lack of pace lets him down. He had a very poor season last year...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    Google has clarified a few points regarding the launch and features of Stadia. In a Reddit AMA hosted by Stadia director of product...
  • Bandit
    Bandit posted the thread Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Releasing on Xbox One, PS4, Stadia and PC on May 15th, 2020
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    The ground effect cars will cost millions to develop and have absolutely no real world application either. It is a step in the right...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Tripper seems so much younger than he actually is at 28/29 in September Had a poor season last year, £20million is great business from...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    No idea how Hill got away without a suspension. They have him on tape threatening his girlfriend like. Insane.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
    Agents of Shield season 7 will be its final season.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    The second season of Netflix’s “Mindhunter” is headed our way on August 16th, and the streaming service has today provided us with our...
    • mindhunter-2.jpg
    • mindhunter-4.jpg
    • mindhunter-5.jpg
    • mindhunter-6.jpg
    • mindhunter-13.jpg
    • mindhunter-16.jpg
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Mindhunter in ON THE BOX.
    Title: Mindhunter Genre: Drama, Crime Creator: Joe Penhall First aired: 2017-10-13 Overview: An agent in the FBI's Elite...
    • r7RIwuceOaDP4KTmU1EFeDniRq4.jpg