    Major Tom replied to the thread World on Fire.
    I really enjoyed the first episode not the normal cliche story and it looked fantastic as well
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Gemma's post in the thread World on Fire with Like Like.
    Has anyone been watching this? The scale of the show is pretty impressive, the fall of Warsaw was very well done. Some plots are better...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 21 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Disgraceful performance from the officials hand the Packers a win 23-22 over Detroit. The NFL should be known as flagball. A cod of a game
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    I really enjoyed it, spent a lot of time doing the "what do we know him/her from" thing though! You should see him dressed as a smurf...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to David76's post in the thread Game Listing No Man's Sky with Like Like.
    I kept going and only thing I noticed was some significant quality of life improvements.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Good start. Really enjoyed that!
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread What Games Are You Currently Playing?.
    Playing Hellblade Senua, very creepy
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Batwoman.
    That reveal should have been a midseason cliffhanger not the end of the first episode
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Seeing Lord Varys (Conleth Hill) with hair and a tie and swearing is surreal.

Toy Story 4 (2019)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Toy Story 4 (2019)

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Josh Cooley

Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Joan Cusack, Blake Clark, Wallace Shawn, Jodi Benson, John Ratzenberger, Keanu Reeves, Patricia Arquette, Jordan Peele, Timothy Dalton, Keegan-Michael Key, Kristen Schaal, Laurie Metcalf, Bonnie Hunt, Lori Alan, Jeff Garlin, Tony Hale, Estelle Harris, Bud Luckey, Jeff Pidgeon, Christina Hendricks, Ally Maki, Don Rickles

Release: 2019-06-19

Runtime: 89

Plot: Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that's Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called "Forky" to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.

Connie

Connie

I hope they can deliver something of the level of the previous three. But you would wonder how closely the plot is going to resemble all the other previous films, just judging by the trailer. Is there a chance that it could be a case of re-hashing old tropes.

I couldn't imagine a film better than Toy Story 3 but somehow they did it. My heart broke at the final scene.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Saw it with the missus, the 3 year old and 7 year old over the weekend.

Me and the missus loved it.

7 year old - bored from early on but engaged with the more energetic set pieces.

3 year old - enjoyed bits of it but bored too after about 30 mins. Kept asking to go home :confused:

Best

Best

I loved it! It's definitely not as good as the previous three but by any other movie standards, it's an excellent film. It feels like an epilogue to the other three. What I would say to anyone who hasn't seen it is that it's much more focused on Woody than the previous film with the rest of the toys taking a back seat (literally).

Cherub

Cherub

It was no Toy Story 3 but I really enjoyed it, the new characters were a lot of fun, but it didn't have the impact of the other films.

The animation is spectacular though :D

I thought it was good but wasn't close to any of the first 3. Perfectly enjoyable though