Action Tomb Raider (2018)

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Tomb Raider (2018)

Tagline: Her legend begins

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Roar Uthaug

Cast: Alicia Vikander, Walton Goggins, Dominic West, Daniel Wu, Kristin Scott Thomas, Derek Jacobi, Nick Frost, Hannah John-Kamen, Antonio Aakeel, Alexandre Willaume-Jantzen, Jaime Winstone, Michael Obiora, Keenan Arrison, Milton Schorr, Duncan Airlie James, Josef Altin, Billy Postlethwaite, Roger Jean Nsengiyumva, Sarah Sayuri Hare, Emily Carey, Maisy De Freitas, Shekhar Varma, Rekha John-Cheriyan

Release: 2018-03-08

Runtime: 118

Plot: Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.

I loved it, it is what it is. Much better than the Jolie versions that's for sure.

Really enjoyed it. It won't win any awards, but it was very entertaining and held my interest. A huge improvement over the Angelina movies.

Alicia Vikander was excellent as Lara and she was in incredible shape.

Good good movie. I really liked it.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...