Action Tomb Raider (2018)

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Tomb Raider (2018)

Tagline: Her legend begins

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Roar Uthaug

Cast: Alicia Vikander, Walton Goggins, Dominic West, Daniel Wu, Kristin Scott Thomas, Derek Jacobi, Nick Frost, Hannah John-Kamen, Antonio Aakeel, Alexandre Willaume-Jantzen, Jaime Winstone, Michael Obiora, Keenan Arrison, Milton Schorr, Duncan Airlie James, Josef Altin, Billy Postlethwaite, Roger Jean Nsengiyumva, Sarah Sayuri Hare, Emily Carey, Maisy De Freitas, Shekhar Varma, Rekha John-Cheriyan

Release: 2018-03-08

Runtime: 118

Plot: Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.

I loved it, it is what it is. Much better than the Jolie versions that's for sure.

Boozy
Staff member Staff member Staff member

Really enjoyed it. It won't win any awards, but it was very entertaining and held my interest. A huge improvement over the Angelina movies.

Alicia Vikander was excellent as Lara and she was in incredible shape.

Good good movie. I really liked it.