Drama Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, War & Politics

First aired: 2018-08-31

Creator: Graham Roland, Carlton Cuse

Cast: John Krasinski, Abbie Cornish, Wendell Pierce

Overview: When CIA analyst Jack Ryan stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers his search for answers pulls him from the safety of his desk job and catapults him into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and the Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies.

Starts on 31st August and has already been renewed for a second season.

Official trailer

4th of July promo teaser

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Available today, 8 episodes long. My weekend sorted :)

Long time since I read the books. After episode 1 and 2 I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Just watched the 1st episode, thought it was great. Hope the rest are just as good.

It was good. Nothing amazing. Some serious holes here and there.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Enjoying this a lot. I've just passed the halfway point.

Krasinski, Pierce and Cornish are all great.

I thought it was a good first season. I enjoyed each episode, the action scenes were very well done.

Therapy Girl
Staff member

Therapy Girl

Jul 14, 2018
First show in ages I was totally hooked on. Definitely worth a try for the sake of 8 episodes.