Fantasy Titans

Title: Titans

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-10-12

Creator: Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman

Cast: Brenton Thwaites, Teagan Croft, Anna Diop, Minka Kelly, Ryan Potter, Alan Ritchson, Neven Pajkic, Jarreth Merz

Overview: A team of young superheroes led by Nightwing (formerly Batman's first Robin) form to combat evil and other perils.

Started last night/today streaming in the States not sure about Netflix here, there doesn't seem to be a date?

It will release one episode every week.

I said I'd wait till this is on Netflix to watch it. I'm up to episode 7 at the moment, it's a lot better than I expected. I find it a bit iffy in places but overall its decent. Has a good soundtrack so far.

Likes: Dylan

I'm thoroughly enjoying Titans. Not normally a fan of the DC Universe but it's better than most of the Marvel shows on Netflix I reckon.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)