Fantasy Titans

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Titans

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-10-12

Creator: Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman

Cast: Brenton Thwaites, Teagan Croft, Anna Diop, Minka Kelly, Ryan Potter, Alan Ritchson, Neven Pajkic, Jarreth Merz

Overview: A team of young superheroes led by Nightwing (formerly Batman's first Robin) form to combat evil and other perils.

Started last night/today streaming in the States not sure about Netflix here, there doesn't seem to be a date?

It will release one episode every week.

I said I'd wait till this is on Netflix to watch it. I'm up to episode 7 at the moment, it's a lot better than I expected. I find it a bit iffy in places but overall its decent. Has a good soundtrack so far.

  • Like
Reactions: Dylan

I'm thoroughly enjoying Titans. Not normally a fan of the DC Universe but it's better than most of the Marvel shows on Netflix I reckon.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Have watched it on and off so only up to episode 8 but it's far better than I ever thought likely from the trailers. The characters are good and thread the needle between comic book levity and its darker edge, the story interesting with some decent cameos from lesser-known members of the DC roster.

Only started watching this recently on Netflix. Really impressed with it so far, pretty dark etc.