The Weather Thread

What is the weather like where you are today?

Tried very hard to snow today before turning to rain. Been windy all day too.

Armed with an umbrella today.

Gorgeous day today, sun was shining til late evening :)

A bit cloudy today, no rain is forecast but I'd be surprised if it stays dry all day :confused:

Overcast. Just like it has been all week :(

Much nicer outside today. Looking at my weather apps on my phone they are forecasting a mini heatwave next week! Anyone heard anything - 22°C upwards o_O

It didn't quite hit the giddy heights of 22°C here. It got to a high of 17°C

Connie

Connie

@Major Tom where is this lovely weather you mentioned? :(

bittersweet

bittersweet

Had a great string of 80 degree weather this week.