The Weather Thread (1 Viewer)

What is the weather like where you are today?

Tried very hard to snow today before turning to rain. Been windy all day too.

Gorgeous day today, sun was shining til late evening :)

A bit cloudy today, no rain is forecast but I'd be surprised if it stays dry all day :confused:

Overcast. Just like it has been all week :(

Much nicer outside today. Looking at my weather apps on my phone they are forecasting a mini heatwave next week! Anyone heard anything - 22°C upwards o_O

It didn't quite hit the giddy heights of 22°C here. It got to a high of 17°C

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM