The Weather Thread

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

What is the weather like where you are today?

Tried very hard to snow today before turning to rain. Been windy all day too.

Armed with an umbrella today.

Gorgeous day today, sun was shining til late evening :)

A bit cloudy today, no rain is forecast but I'd be surprised if it stays dry all day :confused:

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Overcast. Just like it has been all week :(

Much nicer outside today. Looking at my weather apps on my phone they are forecasting a mini heatwave next week! Anyone heard anything - 22°C upwards o_O

It didn't quite hit the giddy heights of 22°C here. It got to a high of 17°C

Connie
Staff member

Connie

@Major Tom where is this lovely weather you mentioned? :(

bittersweet
Staff member

bittersweet

United States
Had a great string of 80 degree weather this week.