Latest Community Activity

• Major Tom
    The galaxy awaits as Cal Kestis embarks upon an epic journey in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order. Fight for your survival, explore the...
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Launch Trailer
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    This appears to be an Agatha Christie style whodunnit, complete with the suitably impressive cast-list. Not sure about Daniel Craig's...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Knives Out (2019) in AT THE MOVIES.
    Title: Knives Out Tagline: Hell, any of them could have done it. Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Crime, Drama, Comedy Director: Rian...
    • pThyQovXQrw2m0s9x82twj48Jq4.jpg
  • Major Tom
    CAS have said they can’t get involved at this stage. Manchester City have failed in an initial bid to have the Court of Arbitration for...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The NFL took swift and sharp action against Myles Garrett less than 24 hours after he forcefully removed the helmet of Mason Rudolph and...
WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

Jess

Jess

Staff member
The Walking Dead
View attachment 1039
Silence the Whisperers
Season:
Episode: 4
Air date: 2019-10-27

Still paranoid Alexandrians get riled up over the Whisperers and take their fear out on Negan; back at Hilltop, the group deals with an unexpected safety issue.

Another good episode, looks like they are sticking with the source material

Negan will be off to meet Alpha which means she’s losing her heed soon.
Too soon, surely?

Aimie

Aimie

Staff member
The Walking Dead
What It Always Is
Season: 10
Episode: 5
Air date: 2019-11-03

Guest stars: Angel Theory, Karen Ceesay, Blaine Kern III, John Finn
Supplies go missing from Hilltop; Negan is idolized by an Alexandrian; Ezekiel holds a secret.

Thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

Thought Negan had gone full "We are Negan" then he challenged the Whisperers - interested to see how this plays out. He's about the only character now who is interesting

Lagan

Lagan

Staff member
He's about the only character now who is interesting
It's funny how this guy is now the best character in the show. Decent episode, this season has been a marked improvement. That's not saying much though.

Jess

Jess

Staff member
I thought it was a decent episode and looking forward to seeing where they go with Negan. He did the right thing getting rid of the young guy, what a nut job.

Have been enjoying Jeffrey Dean Morgan's performances over the last series, much prefer the toned back version we are seeing now rather than the hammy Negan that was in earlier series (although I have a feeling things will be hammed up when he is rolling with the Whisperers).

Jess

Jess

Staff member
The Walking Dead
Bonds
Season: 10
Episode: 6
Air date: 2019-11-10

Carol and Daryl go on a mission together while Siddiq struggles to solve a mystery.

Not a bad episode but the mystery of who is on the other end of the Ham radio was not that interesting to me.

David76

David76

Staff member Staff member
Negan pretty much the only character keeping it alive at the moment.

I like Daryl and Carol but they aren't being used well.

This doctor is annoying, Eugene needs to die, one of the worst characters on TV tbh.

Bandit

Bandit

Staff member Staff member
Negan making this season watchable.

Everyone that’s sick have been necking the contaminated water haven’t they? So ain’t they all brown bread? I’m assuming that’s why they’re ill

D

Danielle

Staff member
Negan is definitely going to end up rolling back in town having taken care of the Whisperers isn’t he. I don’t think he’ll kill Alpha, they’ll lock her up so there’s a whole new storyline around her being behind bars.

Jess

Jess

Staff member
Negan is definitely going to end up rolling back in town having taken care of the Whisperers isn’t he. I don’t think he’ll kill Alpha, they’ll lock her up so there’s a whole new storyline around her being behind bars.
Negan is going to turn Alpha and Beta against each other which one kills the other is anyone's guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)