Drama The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

Title: The Walking Dead

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2010-10-31

Creator: Frank Darabont

Cast: Danai Gurira, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Christian Serratos

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

The Walking Dead
Worth
Season: 8
Episode: 15
Air date: 2018-04-08

With the threat of the Saviors still looming, Aaron continues searching for allies. Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.

Season 8 is drawing to a close and has largely been a disappointment but for the
first time in a long time I can say not only did I actually really enjoy that episode. I really feel that was a genuinely strong, and very good episode!

Tension at times, humour, payoff. Stupid escape with coward boy naturally being the only real blemish for me. Just after watching so may be off but I'd go so far as to say the best episode of the season